Sunday, November 28, 2010

Russian ePals

Countries where the Russian language is spoken. Here are letters from Russia for you to reply to. Introduce yourselves and let's get some conversations going!


Reply to the individual student if they have given their e-mail address.  Or write to: martynova-olga@inbox.ru


Mr. Neu
----------------------------


Dear Peter Neu,




These are our first letters, would you make you students answer them and write something about themselves just to get acquainted. After that we can discuss some cultural peculiarities or smth like that.


best wishes


Olga


------


Dear e-pal,




How are you?


My name is Aleksey. I am 17 years old. I am Russian and i live in town Barnaul. I study at the Altai Krai Pedagogical Lyceum. I do not have a hobby, because I attend many classes. I like to listen to different music: rock, shanson and 90s music. I am engaged in boxing. My fovourite sport is hockey. I also like physics, but I do not like to learn.


Can you tell me anything about youself? What do you do? Do you want to learn the Russian language? What is your general attitude to Russia?


Well that is all for now. I look forward to hearing from you/


Best wishes


Aleksey


10.11.10.


- - - - - - - - -


Dear e-pal,


How are you? I am happy we will be pen friends. Let me tell you about myself.


My name is Artemiy and I am 17 years old. I am Russian and I live in a small town Novoaltaisk. I have got a sister. My sister is 23 years old. My favourite hobbies are painting and playing the guitar. I like beautiful films and watching sunrise. I also like to listen to Rock, Rock-n-Roll and Heavy metal. What music do you listen?


Do you want to study Russian? What foreign languages do you know? Please, will you tell me everything about youself?


Well that is all about me. I look forward to hearing from you.


- - - - - - - -


Dear e-pal ,


How are you?


My name is Maksim and I am 16 years old. I’m Russian and I live in town Barnaul. I learn at Altay Krai Pedagogical Lyceum. My favorite sport is volleyboll and basketball. My hobby is drawing. I like listening to music Rap and Hip-Hop. I like to study my favorite subject is computer technology. I learn English and I want to improve my language skills.


Will tou tell me every thing about yourself?


My e-mail: maks35797@mail.ru


Bye bye.


Maksim.


=)


- - - - - - - -


Dear e-pal.


How are you? How are you doing? How is life?


My name is Dasha and I am 17 years old. I’m Russia and I live in a town Barnaul. I learn in Altai Krai Pedagogical lyceum. I like listen different music and you? I don’t have got a brother and sister . Have you got any brothers or sisters? I want to know all about you! In my free time I communicate with my friends and read books,and you? My favourite sport is tennis. I aiso like physics! Have you got a favourite subject? Do you study Russian language?


Well,that’s all for now. I look forward to hearihg from you!


Dasha


- - - - - - -


Dear e-friend. How are you? My name is Dmitrij and I am 17 years old. I’m Russian and I live in a town Barnaul. I learn in Altai Krai Pedagogical lyceym.I like listen to music Rammstein, and you? My favourite sport is hockey. My favourite sybject is physics. Do you want to study Russian? What foreign language do you know? Have you got a favourite subject? I learn English and I want to improve my language skills.


Well, that’s all about me. Write back soon.


Bye for now, Dmitrij


- - - - - -


Dear e-pal,


How are you? I’m happy we will be penfriends. Let me tell you about myself.


My name is Juliya and I am 17 years old. I live in Russia in Barnaul. I have got a brother. My brother is 9 years. Have you got any brothers or sisters? I want to know all about you. In my free time I am reading books and always on the internet : facebook and vkontakte, mail.ru.


My e-mail: kiss-9318@mail.ru


I look forward to hearing from you. Good-bue;)


- - - - - -


Dear e-pal,


How are you? I`m happy we will be pen-friends. Let me tell you about myself.


My name is Nikolai and I am 17 years old. I`m Russian and I live in a small town Barnaul. I have got a sister. My sister is a baby. Have you got any brothers or sisters? In my free time I spend with my friends, play videogames, sports … At school I really enjoy our Physics class. Will you tell me everything about youself.


Well, that`s all for now. I look forward to hearing from you.


Best wishes,


Nikolai.


P.S. my e-mail: nikolos_de_vin@mail.ru


- - - - - -


Dear E-pal,


How is your life?


My name is Vicroria, i am 17 years old. I live in Barnaul. I am a student of Altai Krai Pedagogical Lyceum.


In my free time I like watching films, such as horror, fantastics and comedies. My beloved music is Rammstein, Linkin Park, 50cent and Michael Jackson. I learn English and want to improve my language skills.


Will you tell me everything about youself? Do you want to study Russian? What music do you listen? What films do you watch?


Well that is all about me


By for now,


Victoria


10.11.11.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment